Thursday, February 09, 2006

BANG!

I certainly meant what I said in the last post about the guns in the room, and I expected, and expect, most of them to be shot a month after the second Tuesday this coming November, but this story saying Libby testified that Cheney told him to leak Plame's name qualifies as a bazooka discharged.

Oh, by the way, I'm here to announce that back in 2002 I spoiled an Al-Qaeda attack on the tallest building here in Kensington Maryland, the Connecticut Avenue Jiffy Lube. I'm afraid I can't give you any more information than that, as giving operational details will endanger national security. You'll just have to trust me that it happened, and sleep better in the glow of my magnificence.

1 Comments:

Blogger RussCinDC said...

LOL So true about the tallest building in Kensington. Perhaps soon it will be the new Safeway though!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home