Monday, February 27, 2006

Spam in Postneo (or, In My Box)
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into political relationship with you.
I got your contact through my careful search for trust worthy assistence in the net.

I prayed over it and selected your name among other (3) names I got also due to it’s esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do politics with and by their recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere politics.

I am American Conservatism the only child of late chief and Mrs Irving Podhoretz Kristol. My father was a very wealthy bullshit merchant based in Greenwich Connecticut, the five o’clock highball capital of United States of Nepotism and Privilege before he was poisoned to death by his neo-business associates on one of their invasions on a business deal. When my mother died on the 11th September 2001, my father took me so special because I am motherless.

Before the death of my father on 2nd November 2004 in a private booth of delusion here in Gatedcommunitistan he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of honor and prestige and morality left in suspense account in a local memory hole that he used my name as his only son for the next of kin in deposit of ideology.

He also explained to me that it was because of this ideology that he was poisoned by his neo-business associates, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this ideology and use it for investment purpose (such as nation-building management). I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) to provide backwater midwest state where this ideology can be transferred to state university rotc and snakehandlers

2) to serve as the guardian of this ideology in your country since I am boy of 22 years old without ideology and no neo-business exparience.

3) to make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further your education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country. Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of total sum of ideology profit as compensation for your effort imput after the successful transfer of power to your nominated conservative. Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me, as I believe this transaction would be concluded within seven (7) days you signify interest to assist me and endeavor to furnish me with your brain and ethics for easy communication. Thanks and God bless, hoping hear from you soonest.

Yours sincerely,
American Conservatism

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home