Monday, June 19, 2006

Our Plan to Destroy America

My policy is not to respond to trolls individually for the most obvious of reasons, but the new acquisition of a particularly dipshitious troll at BoB who calls himself Bambi



in conjunction with the smugly stated pronouncements of Karl Rove that the Republicans plan to employ the full McCarthy in this fall's elections, accusing all who vote for anyone unacceptable to pigs and their heroes in the 101st Fighting Keyboarders of wanting, nay advocating, nay actively plotting the destruction of everything American, prompts me to respond.

They got me.

I just got off the phone with my al-Q boyees in Akron, activating that sleeper cell, and instructed them to commence destroying America. (I bought the phone at a 7/11 in XXXville, crunching it beneath my tires after calling in the two word code for.... EVIL! Sure hope the NSA wasn't illegally listening in.) They are to start with my family, my in-laws first (selfish bastige that I am), then my brothers, my father and mother, then on to cousins first, once-removed, and second. I've given them detailed blueprints of my daughter's school so that they know exactly where the natural gaslines enter the building, and when all the kids are gathered together in the cafeteria for lunch, KA-BLOEY! My wife, another Liberal, is in on the plot. We'll miss our daughter, but destroying freedom and the American way of life must, to a true Liberal, take precedence.

More later. I've got to make a speech to a group of fifth graders advocating prodigious and unprotected rutting before hurrying off to release nerve gas into tonight's rush hour subway. First things first though - the muezzin is calling me to prayer. Allahu Akbar.


Oh, photo via Poor Man via, um, Hitler Cats

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did ya really have to pick Akron, I mean we are the rubber capital of the world... what did we ever do but give you TIRES?

(Playing along though I'm not sure why...)

11:54 AM  
Blogger Landru said...

Just as long as you post the ensuing picture of EgbDr dancing. She hot, the EgbDr.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

White guys saying "boyee" will only hasten the collapse of the American empire. Keep up the good work.

Word.

You gots my digits, zam the cellee, yo.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home