Monday, August 07, 2006

Treasonous AND Dumb

Must be two days before an election this candidate is about to lose:


Joe Lieberman yesterday:

"I understand that many Democrats in Connecticut disagree with me and are very angry about the war . . . What I will say is this: I not only respect your right to disagree or question the President, I value it."

There's more:

"What I don't think is right, as I've said over and over again, are many of the Bush administration's decisions regarding the conduct of the war. The fact is I have openly and clearly disagreed with and criticized the president."

Joe Lieberman, 12/6/05:


"It is time for Democrats who distrust President Bush to acknowledge that he will be Commander-in-Chief for three more critical years, and that in matters of war we undermine Presidential credibility at our nation’s peril."

See, not only are we traitors, we're stupid too.

Let the reign of the communist-bolshevik-stalinist-blogofascists begin. Or, to put it differently than the Cokie Roberts of the world, may the democratic pushback against the heinous reign of imcompetent wannabe hegemonist assholes start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home