Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Synchronicity

Two top headlines at 7:15 am Wednesday August 9, 2006 in the Washington Post:



Lieberman Defeated in Democratic Primary
After losing a close race to antiwar challenger, three-term Connecticut senator announces plans to run in general election as an independent.
Dan Balz and Shailagh Murray
War Crimes Act May Be Altered
Bush administration amendments would eliminate the risk of prosecution for many in detainee cases.


Someone ask Lord Lieberman his opinion on the second TODAY! please.

1 Comments:

Blogger Landru said...

I have here the official comment from Senator Lieberman's office, as you requested:

"Me. Me, me, me, me, me. Me. Me me me me me me, me me me. Me."

Efforts to elicit coherent comments went unrequited.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home